Our experienced Corporate Secretary will ensure that your company is always in compliance. With our in-house client practice management software, we’re able to keep our clients due dates in check and inform you of any impending dues. Avoid penalties, late fees and summons. We provide a complete suite from company strike offs to winding down of companies, get in touch with us today!
Our RoleAs your corporate secretary, our roles include the following –
- To act of a natural person as the secretary of the Company;
- To ensure that the company’s dues are on time and in compliance;
- To safe-keep the statutory books and registers as required by the Singapore Companies Act, Cap.50;
- To prepare annual returns as required by the Singapore Companies Act, Cap.50;
- Preparation of Annual General Meeting Minutes;
- To assist in completing and filing the statutory returns with the Registrar of Companies.
Board and Members’ ResolutionsApart from the usual AGM and Annual returns, we cater to your ad hoc needs as well for Board and General meetings. Quick, responsive and hassle free, our Corporate Secretary is on hand to assist in all your meeting needs.
Nominee DirectorsAll incorporations require at least 1 local resident director (Singapore citizen, PR). We provide our overseas clients with a qualified nominee director.
Bank Account OpeningWe work with a number of banks and their relationship managers. Should you require to open a bank account, we can arrange for them to meet you at your time and place of convenience or at our office to complete your incorporation matters on the spot. No more queuing at bank branches.
Compliance Report / Directors’ ReportAllow us to complete end to end with the preparation of the Directors report as well as XBRL accounts for your Annual Returns and Tax Returns.
- To prepare the jobs of the Company’s accounts in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act, Cap. 50, and in compliance with the requirements of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards;
- To perform Compliance report in accordance with the information provided to us for the purpose of annual return and tax return filing.
- XBRL accounts and filing
Striking OffThe easiest and most economical way to exit and close a Company. Suitable for small companies with no existing assets or liabilities and any prevailing litigation.
- Preparation of final financial statements
- Preparation of members’ meeting to approve the strike off
- Application to ACRA for the strike off
- No objection received, the Company will proceed to be struck off the Register.
LiquidationThere are 3 forms of liquidation. Members Voluntary (Solvent); Creditors’ Voluntary (Insolvent); Compulsory (Insolvent) on a Court Order.
No need for paperwork or commuting
All your board and members resolutions in one place, stored securely on the cloud
Stay compliant with ease
We'll manage all your annual compliance obligations with the Authorities & Regulators
Switching to us is easy!
No need to trouble yourself, we’ll get in touch with your current provider directly for a seamless transition. No action on your part.
Verified with GovTech’s Singpass
Authorise documents with legally-binding electronic signatures
Track due dates on MyCo Portal
Get reminders on deadlines on submissions. Our digital corporate secretary will remind you on deadlines for submissions and our human professionals will ensure you’re well prepared ahead of time.